Before you apply to register as a student you will need to choose a course. The following are some of the questions you should answer before you register for a course.
1. Is the course right for you?
2. Are you prepared to dedicate enough time to study and learn?
3. Do you seriously want to study to succeed?
4. Do you know the benefits of taking the course?
5. Do you have a computer with reliable internet connection?
6. Are you able to meet deadlines without being reminded?
7. Do you have enough money to pay for the course?
If you are having difficulties in making a decision about whether to register for a course or not please contact us by either writing or calling. You can return back to this page later. Currently, we have three English as second Language programs for Online students.
These courses are designed for students with basic knowledge of both Written and spoken English. Each course program consists of 4-6 modules. You will develop strong communication skills as you work through each module. After this course you will not write those embarrassing emails full of grammatical errors. You will have confidence when you write or speak. The cost of these courses is small compared with what you gain. What you will gain will be priceless. It will change your future. We recommend that you take all the modules.
You will be allocated a class once you complete the registration process. During the registration you will first pay the fees and then submit your application for registration. We will review the application before we allocate you a class. Choose one of the courses below and continue to registration.